Friday, October 18, 2013

Flashback Friday

Well the popular thing now on Facebook is posting old embarrassing photos on Thursdays. So I'm starting a new trend, lol. Not so embarrassing photos posted on Fridays. Or.... Flashback Friday! :)


Family vacation circa 1985. On our way to Tennessee. I was 4 years old. With my Great Uncle & Aunt, my Grandfather and yes that is my Dad, totally rocking the red gym shorts, white t-shirt and blue tennis shoes. Fashion icon that he was. Ha! 

All kidding aside, I am so thankful that my family traveled when I was a child. I am certain it is the reason I love to travel now. 

2 comments:

  1. Where does the time go? Loved it and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aunt Kathy!!!! Next week just may be a photo from our first run at Disney! lol

      Delete