Monday, February 23, 2015

Momma's Got Brand New Bags

I have always been very picky when it comes to luggage. I have to absolutely love it or I won't buy it. 
The first set I ever bought was a pink set from Olympia and I loved those bags. (See picture to the right >>>>)
The pink set with the hot pink circles that made it nearly impossible to miss them at the baggage claim. The set that was so cute and unique.
I used them until they fell apart, literally. I held out as long as I could. 
I shopped around and priced and pondered all the possibilities and checked patterns and colors and features until I was certain that I would never find another set that I loved as much as my old trusty Olympia set.

I have been looking for a little over a year now. I had it narrowed down to a few different sets. And then one day while I was cruising the InterWeb I found them. The most awesome, adorable, snazzy, raddest luggage set I have ever seen.
Not wanting to get the typical Black luggage that well lets face it, everyone and there grandmothers, grandmothers best friends, aunts. uncle's, cousins, niece has. I wanted something different again and how could I pass up this hot pink/black set.
And of course the fact that it is another Olympia set does not surprise me one bit. They have served me well. I love their luggage and it's so fashionable to!
There were a few things I was looking for. 
1. Spinner wheels
2. Something with color
3. 3 pc set
4. lightweight but sturdy
 
Just check them out... It's ok to be jealous. lol


 There are a couple more pieces to the set I would like to get but I just love them. 
Guess I need to start planning a trip soon. Need to take them out on the town for their inaugural run. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment