Thursday, April 4, 2013

For most of my life I have wanted to be a host on the travel channel. Truley Samantha Brown has my dream job. I love to travel. Who doesn't? Meeting new people, seeing new different places, learning about different cultures all around the world. I have been on a few cruises and traveled all over the Continental United States, and one of my favorite things is to tell my friends and family about my trips when I get home. Giving them suggestions and tips if they were to ever go where I have been. So I have decided to share with the world my travel tips. From the beautiful destinations and friendly people I encounter to the horror stories I'm sure we have all had to deal with one time or another when we travel. 
My first Post will be about my recent trip to Nashville, TN. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment