Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Oh Christmas Tree Oh Christmas Tree!!!

Its such a wonderful time of the year. I love Christmas. Definitely my favorite holiday (Besides Mardi Gras, and yes Mardi Gras is indeed a holiday)
This year while decorating my tree I realized how many ornaments i have collected over the years while on vacation. Never really realized that I was doing that. But here are a few of my favorites and the places they remind me of. 

My Key lime Pie Ornament that I got while in Key West last January. Nomnomnomnomnom
Bahamas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
A beautiful bird I got at the Germany Pavilion while at Disney's Epcot Park.
A pickle. From Disney also. This one was a gift from my wonderful sister when she went to Disney for the first time. If you don't know the story behind this then you can read it here. :)
Belle Meade Plantation I got while in Nashville this past April. Just love this one. 
What a beautiful place that was to visit.
Another "Pretty Bird" haha I got this one a few years ago from one of the many Christmas store in Gatlinburg, TN


So there you have it. Christmas ornaments from my travels.



2 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing how you accumulate things like this?? Ya have to have a pickle!! We have one that I place on the tree and the kids (HA, kids, they're grown boys!) see who can find it first! It's a great collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its one of the first things I look for when I travel, Ornaments and lapel pins... Gezzz I love my lapel pins... lol

      Delete