Wednesday, June 12, 2013

THe Happiest Place on Earth.... Well Kind-of..

I spent last week in Orlando, Florida. I spent 2 days at Universal and 1 day at Disney World. 
 I finally went to Epcot and got to ride Soarin and visited the World Pavilion and got to see all the countries. Of which you know Germany was my favorite. With only a limited amount of time at Epcot I got to see everything I wanted to and managed to get the Crap scared out of me by one of the "Cast Members". You see I had walked all through the countries and was sitting on a bench enjoying a nice frozen strawberry drink thing and playing on facebook while I was waiting for my friends to meet up with me. I heard the side door of the building I was sitting next to open and didn't really pay any attention to it. Well apparently its one of the places that the Characters use to come out of. Next thing I know this person in a weird looking bear costume is in my face. I screamed like a little kid, almost lost my drink and felt like a total idiot. The people sitting on the bench opposite me thought it was just hysterical so did the "Body Guard" that was with the Character. Who the heck is Duffy anyways? 
We spent 9 - 12 at Epcot and the hopped on the Monorail and went to Magic Kingdom. 
I am sad to say that Magic Kingdom was a bust. The lines were LONG it was HOT and it RAINED most of the day. All in all we spent about 15 hours at Disney World that day. With most of it either waiting in lines or trying to stay out of the rain. At one point I was sitting in TomorrowLand waiting for that rain to stop and watched as two big puddles merged and made one HUGE puddle that was at-least 3 inches deep. 
Epcot was definitely the highlight of my day. Even with the creepy bear scaring me.

Here is my day, in pictures,  at Walt Disney World!
 Here Duckie Duckie Duckie!!
 China!
 Epcot from a distance.
 Germany, Epcot

Little train model German Village! So pretty and neat. Someday I'll see the real Wurzburg!
 Rain clouds stalking us!
 Lake Orlando, Tomorrowland, Magic Kingdom.
 Who doesn't love this sight!!??
Mike and Sully! My two favorite Disney Characters!
My nail lady is awesome! I told her I wanted something fun and Mickey Mouse themed. This is what she came up with.



No comments:

Post a Comment