Thursday, June 13, 2013

Trusty Old Friend!

Have I ever mentioned how much I love my Luggage? I really do. Its cute, durable, and easy to maneuver around. I got it a few years ago and when I saw it, it was pretty much love at first sight. Hot pink with dark and light pink circles and dots. It's been everywhere with me, from Tennessee to Disney World and even on my cruises.
I learned last week that I can easily cram enough stuff for 7 days in Disney into only the carry-on. As we were limited for space on the drive down to Orlando. I was able to fit all clothes, hair stuff, shoes, and everything else I needed including a small collapsible duffel bag into the carry-on with room to spare. (I needed the duffel for all the souvenir stuff I knew I was going to buy.)

It's made by Olympia, which is also Luggage America They have some beautiful pieces and AWESOME customer service.

I know about their customer service first hand. Last December when I was getting ready to pack for my cruise. I pulled all the pieces to the set out of my closet and was about to start putting things in the big suitcase when I noticed that the bottom corner was coming apart from the frame. Of course I went online and tried to see what I could do. Well I ended up contacting the company because when I purchased it I kept the paperwork and it had a 15 year warranty. 
Their customer service is the BOMB-DIGGITY! After corresponding with them just a few times the issue was resolved and I had a new bag on the way in time for me to use on my cruise. Now It wasn't a match to my set because unfortunately my particular set isn't being made anymore but it is a really good suitcase. 
Now you know my OCD cannot handle having a set that isn't a matching set so I am on the hunt for a new complete set. I'm sure it will be an Olympia, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment