Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Swiming With The Fishies

San Antonio has so much to see and do. One of the things we decided on was going to SeaWorld.

I have never been one for theme parks and such. Mostly because it's to hot, lines are to long, and well, all those PEOPLE. But alas I have to admit that SeaWorld blew me away. It was awesome. We got an early start on the day and got to the park around 9am or so. The shows didn't start till about 10:30 am so we had some time to walk around and check things out. We decided to focus our time maily on the shows and not worry about the rides. We opted to spend the extra 20 bucks or so and get the prefered seating for the shows aswell. That meant, no lines and better seats. It was way worth it.

My favorite show was Azul, It was like cirque du soleil meets synchronized swimming, meets flipper. It was beautiful. They swam in synchronization, they swam with the dolphins and beluga whales, they swung from trapeze, it was pretty awesome. Definitely something I would want to see again.


The Sea Lion show was very good too. Not to mention VERY FUNNY! Those darn Sea Lions are to cute.
Of course we saw the Whales and all the other fishes. And the Ski Show was pretty Rad to.
When I sat down to watch the Whale show I could not stop singing the song from Free Willy....
So here you go...



No comments:

Post a Comment